How we communicate
We greatly value our partnership with parents and communicate in a variety of ways:
We use our digital communication app weduc as the primary way of communicating with our parents. It allows parents to receive messages from the school and have access to our school social newsfeed, calendar, and notice board. Please download the app here and ask the school office for your unique enrolment code.
- We send out Whole School Newsletters twice every Term to keep parents up to date with what has been going on in the school. These are sent to parents by weduc/email and appear in the 'Latest News' section on the school homepage, as well as below:
- We send out Class Newsletters at the beginning of every Term to give parents a view of what their child's class will be learning that term. These are sent to parents by weduc/email and appear on the 'This term we are learning about' page of the school website.
- We have a school facebook page where we will post to celebrate the successes of the school or inform parents of key upcoming events, e.g. open evenings.
- A senior member of staff will always be on the gate in the mornings to welcome children and parents into the school.
- Termly school reports are sent home to parents at the end of every term.
If you have a problem and would like to speak to a member of staff it is suggested that you initially speak to your child’s class teacher prior to the Assistant Headteacher then Headteacher.
Remember: “Tell us, not Facebook!”